KH 2018 BUSCH LIGHT BEER 1/24 ELITE
Harvick will be brewing up another run at the Monster Energy NASCAR® Cup Series™
championship title when he gets behind the wheel of the Busch Light Ford Fusion in 2018.
For the third consecutive year, Busch Light will be a primary sponsor of Harvick’s Ford for multiple races,
which means one of the sport’s most popular paint schemes will be back on track.
If you’re a Harvick fan, you won’t want to miss the die-cast of this Busch Light ride.
Now available to order, and Lionel is now making a
standard finish 1:24-scale ELITE die-cast of this paint scheme available to all customers. This car is also
available to order in a 1:64 scale.
Don’t delay. Place your order today!
2018 1:24-Scale ELITE Die-Cast
– Die-cast body
– Die-cast chassis
– Manufacturer-specific body contour
– Opening hood
– Opening trunk
– Opening roof flaps
– Poseable wheels (not linked to steering mechanism)
– Upgraded engine detail
– Interior trunk detail
– Fabric window net
– Driver side mirror
– Painted antennas
– Fully decorated
– Die-Cast Identification Number (DIN) visible through rear window
– Last 5 digits of the DIN number printed on chassis
– Packaged in RCCA ELITE-branded closed/sky box
– Officially licensed by NASCAR