Kevin Harvick 2018 Busch Beer 1/24 Elite
Busch Beer has been engrained in NASCAR® since it first sponsored the pole award in 1978. And in 2018,
the best-selling beer brand will put down even deeper racing roots as it continues its sponsorship of Kevin
Harvick’s No. 4 Ford Fusion.
On track for multiple Monster Energy NASCAR® Cup Series™ races next season, Harvick’s No. 4 Busch
Beer Ford Fusion is one of the fans’ favorite paint schemes.
Now the die-cast of this popular ride is available to order on Lionel Racing’s updated 1:24-scale Action
Racing Collectables (ARC) hood-open tool and also the company’s new 1:24-scale ELITE tool. The die-cast
is also being offered in a 1:24 ARC Color Chrome finish and in 1:64 scale.
Don’t miss it. Head for the mountains and order today!
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON THIS ITEM.
2018 1:24-Scale ELITE Die-Cast
– Die-cast body
– Die-cast chassis
– Manufacturer-specific body contour
– Opening hood
– Opening trunk
– Opening roof flaps
– Poseable wheels (not linked to steering mechanism)
– Upgraded engine detail
– Interior trunk detail
– Fabric window net
– Driver side mirror
– Painted antennas
– Fully decorated
– Die-Cast Identification Number (DIN) visible through rear window
– Last 5 digits of the DIN number printed on chassis
– Packaged in RCCA ELITE-branded closed/sky box
– Officially licensed by NASCAR