WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON THIS ITEM.
Kevin Harvick was “Freaky Fast” at Atlanta Motor Speedway, wheeling the No. 4 Jimmy John’s Ford Fusion to its first win of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR® Cup Series™️ season.
It was also Harvick’s first win at the track since 2001, when he drove to his first career victory in the sport’s top series.
Now the official die-cast of Harvick’s Atlanta Win car is available to order from Stewart-Haas Racing. Each is detailed with all the race debris and damage seen on Harvick’s car in Victory Lane.
Don’t miss it. Order now!
– Die-cast body
– Die-cast chassis
– Manufacturer-specific body contour
– Opening hood
– Opening trunk
– Opening roof flaps
– Poseable wheels (not linked to steering mechanism)
– Upgraded engine detail
– Interior trunk detail
– Fabric window net
– Driver side mirror
– Painted antennas
– Fully decorated
– Die-Cast Identification Number (DIN) visible through rear window
– Last 5 digits of the DIN number printed on chassis
– Packaged in RCCA ELITE-branded closed/sky box
– Officially licensed by NASCAR
– MSRP of $84.99