Rush Truck Centers returns to Stewart-Haas Racing for the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR® Cup Series™ season.
Rush Truck Centers is a full service solutions provider to the commercial vehicle industry with more than 100 locations in 21 states. The largest commercial vehicle dealer group in North America, Rush Truck Centers will be the primary sponsor of Clint Bowyer’s No. 14 Ford Fusion for multiple races throughout the year.
The official die-cast of Bowyer’s No. 14 Rush Truck Centers Ford is now available to order. This die-cast is being offered on Lionel Racing’s updated 1:24-scale Action Racing Collectables (ARC) Collector (hood-open) tool. Plus, Lionel is now making a standard finish 1:24-scale ELITE diecast of this paint scheme available to all customers.
Place your order now!
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON THIS ITEM.
– Die-cast body
– Die-cast chassis
– Manufacturer-specific body contour
– Opening hood
– Opening trunk
– Opening roof flaps
– Poseable wheels (not linked to steering mechanism)
– Upgraded engine detail
– Interior trunk detail
– Fabric window net
– Driver side mirror
– Painted antennas
– Fully decorated
– Die-Cast Identification Number (DIN) visible through rear window
– Last 5 digits of the DIN number printed on chassis
– Packaged in RCCA ELITE-branded closed/sky box
– Officially licensed by NASCAR
– MSRP of $84.99