– Die-cast body
– Plastic chassis
– Manufacturer-specific body contour
– Opening hood
– Closed trunk
– Opening roof flaps
– Poseable wheels (not linked to steering mechanism)
– Detailed engine
– Fabric window net
– Painted chassis details
– Fully decorated
– Die-Cast Identification Number (DIN) visible through rear window
– Officially licensed by NASCAR
– Packaged in ARC and driver-branded fully decorated window box
– MSRP of $54.99
CB ’18 Haas Michigan Win 1/24 HO
Clint Bowyer had Mother Nature on his side at Michigan International Speedway, taking the lead at the start of Stage 3 and winning the 50th Annual Firekeepers 400 when the race was cut short due to rain.
Driving the No. 14 Haas 30 Years of the VF1 Ford Fusion, Bowyer took home his second win of the season with his Stewart-Haas Racing teammates finishing second and third behind him.
Now the official die-cast of Bowyer’s Michigan Win car is available to order from Lionel Racing. Each of these 1:24-scale die-cast is detailed with all the race markings and tire scuffs seen on Bowyer’s Ford at the race’s end. Plus, each comes with an official NASCAR® winner sticker and a full-color collector card.
Don’t miss it. Order today!
7 in stock